Located at the entrance to the docklands, Grand Canal Plaza is a landmark complex comprising in excess of 200,000 sq.ft. of third generation HQ offices in the heart of Dublin’s business district. Occupiers include Accenture, BT, BNP Paribas Securities Services and Google.
- Size: Three premises totalling in excess of 200,000 sq.ft.
- Zoning: Z6 (to provide for the creation and protection of enterprise and facilitate opportunities for employment creation).
- Location: In Dublin 2 at the junction between Barrow Street and Grand Canal Street.
- Public Transport: Grand Canal D.A.R.T. station literally adjoins the complex and the premises is well serviced by bus routes.
- Additional Benefits: Superb profile on to both the Grand Canal and the south docklands; immediate proximity to all key amenities (including restaurants, conference facilities, hotels, gyms, shops, etc.); secure actively managed landscaped environment; generous parking provisions, leading brand occupiers.