This suburban commercial development comprises 45,000 sq.ft. in three detached office buildings with underground parking in south Dublin.
This office complex was designed and constructed by ROHAN, let and subsequently sold to financial institutions.
- Size: Three detached office buildings totalling 45,000 sq.ft.
- Zoning: To protect, provide for and-or improve mixed-use district centre facilities.
- Location: Temple Road, just off the N31 in Backrock, County Dublin.
- Public Transport: Well serviced by several bus routes and in close proximity to the Blackrock D.A.R.T. station.
- Additional Benefits: Underground parking, excellent profile, quality occupiers, immediate proximity to Blackrock’s amenities, etc