AT A GLANCE:
We can design, build and deliver buildings to suit specific occupiers requirements on 2no. Two-acre sites, which benefit from direct profile onto the Swords Road (R132).
Rohan Holdings were engaged by a leading Irish pension fund to provide more than 100,000 sq.ft. of commercial facilities in Swords, just minutes from the Pavilions Shopping Centre, Dublin Airport and the M1.
The two undeveloped 2-acre sites benefit from profile directly onto the Swords Bypass (the old N1).
- Location: Swords, just north of Dublin Airport on the R132.
- Size: 10 acres.
- Zoning: ME (to facilitate opportunities for high density mixed use employment generating activity and associated ancillary commercial and residential development within the Metro Economic Corridor).
- Access / Egress: The R132 (the ‘old N1’).
- Public Transport: The park is well serviced by bus routes, with a Quality Bus Corridor running past the entrance.
- Services: Mains.
- Additional Benefits: Significant profile onto the Swords Bypass; immediate M1 access; proximity to the amenities (and labour force) in Swords, such as the Pavillions Shopping Centre; quality actively managed landscaped environment; leading brand occupiers; …
- Availability: We have two 2 acre sites fronting onto the Swords Bypass that are available for bespoke facilities.
For all bespoke design and build services, please contact Jamie Rohan.