AT A GLANCE:
We can design, build and deliver buildings to suit specific occupiers requirements ranging from 20,000 sq.ft. to 150,000 sq.ft.
- Location: Southwest Dublin, 800 metres from Junction 2 (Kingswood) on the M7 Motorway.
- Size: 18 acres.
- Access / Egress: The R136 Outer Ring Road via Junction 2 (Kingswood) on the M7 Motorway.
- Public Transport: Situated immediately adjacent to the Cheeverstown Luas Stop on the Luas Red Line. In addition there are multiple bus routes providing access to Tallaght and Dublin city centre.
- Services: Mains.
- Additional Benefits: Over 700 metres profile onto the R136 Outer Ring Road; 80SWBP Brochure0 metres to Junction 2 (Kingswood) on the M7 Motorway; proximity to the amenities within a 5 minute drive, such as the Citywest Shopping Centre, Tallaght Town Centre; access to a large labour force in southwest Dublin; quality actively managed landscaped environment; leading brand occupiers; …
Availability: Sites are available to deliver new bespoke design and build units ranging in size from 20,000 sq.ft. to 150,000 sq.ft.
- Website: http://southwestbusinesspark.ie/