Rohan PM offers a Project Management Service to the Irish commercial property market. With extensive experience and expertise in developing office, industrial, warehouse and logistics facilities, our focus is to use our knowledge and professionalism to deliver savings and certainty to your project.
Understanding our clients’ needs
- Working on both in-house and third party client projects Rohan PM understands its clients’ needs.
- We deliver SAVINGS by utilising our wealth of experience to value engineer projects in terms of both cost and time.
- We manage the successful DELIVERY of your project.
- We support your requirement to CONTROL the project.
Rohan PM can manage your project from Concept Phase right through to completion of the Fit-Out Phase. Alternatively, if you prefer, we can just manage a single phase of the project for you. Accordingly, depending on the nature of your project, services available from Rohan PM during the Project Lifecycle can include any of the following:
- Feasibility Study/Development of Brief/Risk & Value Management.
- Site Appraisal/Selection/Site Investigation.
- Development advice on legal documents.
- Design Team selection/Procurement/Appointment/Co-Ordination.
- Management and co-ordination of the Design Process.
- Liaison with Statutory Bodies/Local Authorities/Utility Companies/Design Team.
- Management of Planning Permission/Fire Certification/Health & Safety process.
- Procurement including Tender Process/Contractual Options/Appointments.
- Project Management during construction/implementation phase.
- Representation at Contractor Site Meetings.
- Monitoring/management of progress against agreed Programme.
- Cost Control including reporting/valuations/recommendations/final accounts.
- Information transfer including liaison with design team, dealing with RFI’s, etc.
- P.C Process including handover, snagging, compliance, Project Files.
- Defects Liability Procedures.